Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46234 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,171KM (R$ 4,697) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (43 minutes ago)