Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,254KM (R$ 2,479) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)