Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,149KM (R$ 5,366) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)