Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,349KM (R$ 5,576) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)