Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43923 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,854KM (R$ 4,220) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)