Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45995 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,316KM (R$ 5,035) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)