Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40473 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,462KM (R$ 3,613) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)