Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,238KM (R$ 2,354) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)