Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40764 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,874KM (R$ 4,598) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)