Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,687KM (R$ 3,127) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)