Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43935 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,312KM (R$ 5,262) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)