Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,506KM (R$ 3,007) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)