Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,910KM (R$ 6,842) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)