Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,405KM (R$ 7,507) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)