Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,093KM (R$ 7,220) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)