Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48126 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,685KM (R$ 3,501) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)