Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03467 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,302KM (RD$ 66,401) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)