Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03373 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,262KM (RD$ 67,061) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)