Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03968 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,418KM (RD$ 86,133) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)