Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03350 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,297KM (RD$ 68,555) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)