Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,517KM (R$ 2,812) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)