Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,726KM (R$ 6,613) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (33 minutes ago)