Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48830 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,556KM (R$ 3,187) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)