Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,821KM (R$ 6,362) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (43 minutes ago)