Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44950 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,483KM (R$ 5,523) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 2 hours ago)