Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03075 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 989KM (Php32,156) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)