Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10949 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,667KM (ARS $15,226) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)