Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07980 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 779KM (ARS $9,767) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (28 minutes ago)