Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Santiago del Estero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santiago del Estero.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01738 BAM / ARS *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 878KM (ARS $50,493) in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)