Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11467 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,833KM (ARS $15,987) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)