Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04545 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 931KM (ARS $20,477) in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)