Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04254 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,083KM (ARS $25,455) in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)