Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03948 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,071KM (RD$ 77,789) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)