Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03555 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,190KM (RD$ 33,482) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)