Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03920 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,766KM (RD$ 70,551) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)