Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03393 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,887KM (RD$ 55,611) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)