Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03196 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,996KM (RD$ 62,458) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)