Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,003KM (1,195 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)