Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,713KM (2,129 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)