Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,977KM (1,228 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)