Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,727KM (€1,392) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)