Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,604KM (€1,839) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)