Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,567KM (€1,312) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)