Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,828KM (COL$3,347,790) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)