Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,744KM (COL$3,169,130) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)