Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00045 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,522KM (COL$3,416,218) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (about 1 hour ago)