Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,258KM (COL$3,691,169) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)