Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,727KM (COL$3,171,640) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)