Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,555KM (COL$4,091,185) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (20 minutes ago)