Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,033KM (COL$3,462,496) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)