Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,248 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00267 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,960KM (CH$733,899) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)