Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,304 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00268 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,062KM (CH$770,545) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)