Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,369KM (CH$1,137,959) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)