Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,182KM (CH$1,140,677) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)