Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,288 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (CH$884,511) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)