Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,409 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,328KM (CH$492,016) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)