Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,121KM (CH$1,134,495) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)