Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.811 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,896KM (€1,599) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)