Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.965 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,625KM (€827) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)