Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,835KM (€937) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)