Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,591KM (€1,323) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)