Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,752KM (€1,915) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)