Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16684 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 632KM (Bs 3,789) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)