Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17585 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 743KM (Bs 4,228) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)