Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17993 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,167KM (Bs 12,041) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)