Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16644 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 633KM (Bs 3,806) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)