Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10949 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,094KM (ARS $19,123) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)