Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11513 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,175KM (ARS $18,894) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)