Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06850 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,589KM (ARS $23,198) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)