Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04488 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,327KM (ARS $29,565) in Santa Rosa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)