Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 899KM (COL$1,602,136) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)