Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 944KM (COL$1,681,833) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)