Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,136KM (COL$3,322,427) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)