Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,150KM (COL$3,512,255) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)