Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,360KM (R$ 2,660) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)