Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46039 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,571KM (R$ 3,412) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)