Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46120 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,063KM (R$ 4,473) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (41 minutes ago)