Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,873KM ($2,260) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)