Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07907 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 731KM (ARS $9,248) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)