Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11652 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,027KM (ARS $17,399) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (44 minutes ago)