Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04617 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,077KM (ARS $23,326) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)