Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03687 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,749KM (Php74,557) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)