Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03246 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,287KM (Php39,648) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)