Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,292KM (R$ 2,469) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (17 minutes ago)