Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.811 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,392KM (€1,321) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)