Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,775KM (€1,926) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)