Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.829 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,713KM (€1,484) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)