Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25032 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,001KM ($b7,992) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)