Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24763 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,226KM ($b4,952) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)