Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24818 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,355KM ($b9,490) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)