Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24064 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,438KM ($b10,131) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)