Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24496 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,495KM ($b10,186) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)