Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,459KM ($1,467) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)