Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,665KM ($2,287) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)