Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,840KM ($2,817) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)