Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,711KM (1,617 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)