Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.798 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,568KM (2,541 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)