Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.850 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,446KM (2,403 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)