Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.667 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,948KM (1,169 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)