Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,056KM (R$ 6,834) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)