Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,623KM (R$ 3,039) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)