Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43384 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,227KM (R$ 5,133) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)