Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.739 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,228KM ($2,431) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 20 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)