Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.687 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,474KM ($2,652) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)