Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,712KM ($1,710) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)