Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,623KM (3,022TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)