Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.513 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,572KM (3,065TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)