Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29987 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,121KM (3,740TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)