Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40862 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,149KM (RM5,260) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)