Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42346 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,195KM (RM5,182) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)