Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41613 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,459KM (RM5,910) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)