Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41126 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (RM4,646) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)