Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,346KM (﷼ 40,900,562) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)