Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,575KM (﷼ 37,416,747) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (39 minutes ago)