Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 BAM / YER
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,045KM (156,776 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)