Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00664 BAM / YER
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,023KM (154,077 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)