Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,655KM (€845) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)