Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,290KM (€1,781) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)