Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,660KM (€846) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (34 minutes ago)