Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,298KM (€1,173) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)