Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,156KM ($1,753) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)