Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.679 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,459KM ($869) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)