Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,149KM ($1,736) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)