Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.712 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,282KM ($1,333) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (44 minutes ago)