Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,350KM ($1,406) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)