Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,327KM ($1,825) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)