Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05349 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,598KM (ARS $29,866) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)