Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04542 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,428KM (ARS $31,441) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)