Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09615 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,169KM (ARS $12,158) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)