Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04399 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,515KM (ARS $34,446) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)