Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07070 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,127KM (L 30,086) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)