Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06811 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,320KM (L 19,388) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)