Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07479 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,643KM (L 35,337) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)