Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07979 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,925KM (L 36,660) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)