Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07163 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,172KM (L 30,316) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)