Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07717 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,635KM (L 34,149) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)