Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08322 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,119KM (Mex$ 25,460) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)