Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09011 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,115KM (Mex$ 23,477) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)