Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08612 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,231KM (Mex$ 14,293) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)