Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08243 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,104KM (Mex$ 25,530) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)