Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08848 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,226KM (Mex$ 47,759) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)