Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09632 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 611KM (ARS $6,343) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (26 minutes ago)