Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07907 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 634KM (ARS $8,022) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)