Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10821 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 695KM (ARS $6,423) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)