Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08365 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,258KM (Mex$ 26,994) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)