Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08696 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,199KM (Mex$ 13,787) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)