Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08496 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,014KM (Mex$ 23,706) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)