Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08322 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,103KM (Mex$ 25,264) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)