Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04900 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,221KM (ARS $24,927) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (41 minutes ago)