Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,491KM (Mex$ 17,627) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)