Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09698 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,284KM (Mex$ 23,553) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (16 minutes ago)