Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08278 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,557KM (Mex$ 18,810) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)