Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,130KM (Mex$ 25,019) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)