Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.689 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,085KM ($1,826) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)