Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.561 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,397KM ($1,535) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)