Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.587 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,084KM ($1,313) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)