Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09588 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 588KM (ARS $6,134) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)