Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.855 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,377KM ($2,360) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)