Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,324KM ($1,997) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)