Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,414KM ($2,455) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)