Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.672 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,340KM ($1,998) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (38 minutes ago)