Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.851 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,364KM ($2,358) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)