Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03267 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,689KM (Php112,910) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)