Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03688 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,560KM (Php150,747) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)