Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03702 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,746KM (Php155,207) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)