Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03051 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,872KM (Php61,357) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)