Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03218 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,259KM (Php132,349) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)