Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09685 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 85% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 195KM (ARS $2,010) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)