Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05302 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 420KM (ARS $7,920) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)