Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00337 BAM / CRC
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,790KM (₡ 1,124,849) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)